Super Grow Malkangani oil is very beneficial to treat conditions such as fistula, cold diseases (like hemiplegia, facial palsy, etc.), urine retention, lethargy, stomach problems, sexual problems, spasm, arthritis, facial paralysis, chest pain, asthma, hip pain, pneumonia, gout, amnesia (memory loss), leprosy, and eye problems.It is rich in Oleic acid, Palmitic acid and Linoleic acid. This provides deep nourishment when applied to skin, and treats dermal conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis and others. It is an antimicrobial and anti-fungal oil, that helps in keeping scalp healthy and free of dandruff.
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Made From Fresh Malkangani Seeds
Malkangani Oil is extracted from the seeds of Celastrus Paniculatrus.It is native to parts of India, especially the Himalayan Range and has also travelled through Asia. It belongs to the Celastraceae family of plantae kingdom. Malkangani is also known as Jyotishmati in Hindi and as Intellect tree in English. It has been traditionally used on Indian Unani and Ayurvedic treatment. It is considered a brain tonic, and has anecdotal evidence to improve memory and cure Neuro diseases. It was known to improve cognitive functions and treat memory loss as well.
Malkangani Oil helps to enhance memory. Poor memory is due to inactivity of Kapha or aggravation of Vata dosha. Malkangani oil helps in balancing Vata and improves memory. This is due to its Medhya (improves intelligence) property.
Malkangani Oil is useful to manage the symptoms of anxiety. Vata governs all the movement and actions of the body and nervous system respectively. Anxiety is mainly due to Vata imbalance. Malkangani oil helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety. This is due to its Vata balancing and a unique Medhya (improve intelligence) properties.
Malkangani Oil is useful to manage pain in osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs due to an aggravation of Vata dosha and is known as Sandhivata. It causes pain, swelling, and difficulty in movement. Malkangani oil has Vata balancing property and gives relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis like pain and swelling in the joints.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be in the form of loss of libido i.e., having no inclination towards a sexual act. There can also be a low erection time or semen expelled soon after sexual activity. This is also referred to as ‘early discharge or premature ejaculation. Taking Malkangani oil helps to correct male sexual dysfunction and also improves stamina. This is due to its Vajikarana (aphrodisiac) property.
Malkangani is also one of the most useful Ayurvedic herbs that are used for hair related problems.The reason for hair fall is an aggravated Vata dosha. Using Malkangani oil helps in balancing Vata and remove excessive dryness from the scalp.
Malkangani powder or oil helps to control the symptoms of skin disease like eczema when applied on the affected area. Some of the symptoms of eczema are rough skin, blisters, inflammation, itchiness, and bleeding. Applying Malkangani or its oil reduces inflammation and helps to stop bleeding. This is because of its Ropan (healing) property.
Malkangani oil helps to manage bone and joint pain when applied to the affected area. The bones and joints are considered a site of Vata in the body. Pain in the joints is mainly due to Vata imbalance. Applying Malkangani oil helps to reduce joint pain due to its Vata balancing property.
Malkangani Oil helps to reduce the symptoms of asthma. The main doshas involved in asthma are Vata and Kapha. The vitiated ‘Vata’ combines with deranged ‘Kapha dosha’ in the lungs causing obstruction in the respiratory passage. This results in difficulty in breathing. This condition is known as Swas Roga or Asthma. Applying Malkangani oil daily before going to bed on the chest helps to calm Kapha and loosen the accumulated mucus in the lungs. This gives relief from the symptoms of asthma.
How To Use
- Dilution: It’s essential to dilute Malkangani oil before using it topically. You can mix it with a carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil. A typical dilution ratio is 2-3 drops of Malkangani oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Topical application: Once diluted, you can apply the oil mixture to the desired area. It is often massaged onto the scalp to promote hair growth and improve overall hair health. You can also apply it to the skin for its potential therapeutic benefits. However, it’s always a good idea to do a patch test on a small area of skin to check for any allergic reactions or sensitivities before using it more extensively.
- Aromatherapy: Malkangani oil has a strong and distinct aroma. It can be used for aromatherapy purposes by adding a few drops to a diffuser or inhaler. Inhaling the scent of the oil may help improve focus and concentration.
- Hair care: Massage a small amount of Malkangani oil into your scalp. Gently rub it in using your fingertips. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Skin care: Apply a few drops of Malkangani oil to the desired areas of your skin. Massage it in gently until it is absorbed. You can use it as a moisturizer or incorporate it into your skincare routine.
Why Choose Us
Our Oils are obtained by using the mechanism of cold pressing. The cold-pressed oils are extracted from nuts, seeds, and peels of fruits with the help of steel pressers. Unlike others our oils do not use heat for extractions and are pressed at low temperatures, making them one of the bests. The seeds are crushed raw without roasting. It helps to retain the aroma, flavours, and healthy nutrition. The zero involvement of heat in the cold-pressed method makes it a better choice. Although it is a time-consuming process, the quality is much better when compared to the other oils. Besides retention, natural aroma, nutrition, flavour, and texture are its other highlights.
On the contrary, the refined oil-making process involves filtration through various unwanted and hazardous chemicals and heat, making the oils look light and shiny. This mechanized process makes the oilseed devoid of natural organic ingredients that our body needs daily. Refined oil has a lot of fat and is vacant of nutrition.