Super Pansar’s Himalayan salt is the purest rock salt mined in the lower reaches of the Himalayas in the Punjab region of Pakistan. It is 100 % unrefined, natural and non-iodized, free from all environmental pollution and with no additives. This salt of the Himalayas is of best quality and has a wonderful colour and a mild taste. The pink colour of this rock salt has to be attributed to traces of iron compounds
Why Choose Himaliyan Pink Salt
Trace Minerals: Proponents of pink salt argue that it contains trace minerals that are not present in regular table salt. While it’s true that Himalayan pink salt does contain trace amounts of minerals, the quantities are generally small, and the nutritional impact is minimal.
Natural and Unprocessed: Himalayan pink salt is often marketed as a more natural and less processed alternative to regular table salt. It is mined from the earth and typically undergoes minimal processing, containing fewer additives and anti-caking agents.
Texture and Flavor: Some people prefer the taste and texture of Himalayan pink salt, finding it milder and less harsh than regular table salt. The larger crystals can also add a different mouthfeel to dishes.
Aesthetic Appeal: The distinctive pink color of Himalayan salt can make it visually appealing, and it is sometimes used as a finishing salt on dishes to add a decorative touch.
Potential Hydration Benefits: There is a belief that the minerals in Himalayan pink salt may help the body stay hydrated by maintaining a balance of electrolytes. However, the amounts of these minerals in the salt are typically too small to have a significant impact on hydration.
Pink salt, often referring to Himalayan pink salt, can be used in various culinary and non-culinary applications. Here are some common uses:
- Cooking and Baking: Himalayan pink salt can be used in cooking and baking just like regular table salt. It adds a subtle flavor and a visually appealing touch to dishes.
- Seasoning Meat and Fish: Sprinkle pink salt on meats and fish before cooking to enhance the flavor. The larger crystals can create a nice crust on grilled or roasted meats.
- Finishing Salt: Use pink salt as a finishing salt. Sprinkle it on dishes just before serving to add a burst of color and a unique texture.
- Salt Block Cooking: Himalayan salt blocks can be used for cooking, grilling, or serving. They impart a mild saltiness to food and can be used for cooking on a stovetop, grill, or in the oven.
- Salt-Rimmed Glasses: Moisten the rim of a glass with a lime or lemon wedge, then dip it into finely ground pink salt to create a decorative and flavorful rim for cocktails like margaritas.
- Homemade Seasoning Blends: Create your own spice blends by mixing pink salt with other herbs and spices for a custom seasoning mix.
- Bathing: Some people use Himalayan pink salt in bath salts for a relaxing and rejuvenating bath. The minerals are believed by some to have benefits for the skin.
- Air Purifiers: Himalayan salt lamps are popular for their aesthetic appeal, and some believe they can help purify the air by attracting water molecules and pollutants.
- Candle Holders: Carved or natural chunks of Himalayan pink salt are often used as candle holders. The warm, pink glow creates a cozy atmosphere.
- Massage Stones: Smooth, carved Himalayan salt stones are sometimes used for massage. The stones are heated and believed to provide additional benefits due to the mineral content.
- Decoration: Large chunks or blocks of Himalayan pink salt can be used as decorative elements in homes and restaurants.