Super Grow virgin coconut oil is well-known for its wide range of health perks, in addition to its exquisite flavour and distinctive aroma. The oil has a unique blend of fatty acids that can help you lose weight, improve your heart health, and support your brain health. Because of its beneficial health properties and several culinary uses, the oil has rapidly surged in favour. Cooking in our coconut oil helps the body burn unwanted fat. Its energy-boosting properties are exceptional, and it aids in the reduction of abdominal fats and appetite.
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Made From Dried Coconut
Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the meat of a mature coconut. There are various methods which can be employed in order to extract the oil, but whichever method has been used, it is worth avoiding oil that has been refined, bleached or deodorized, as these processes reduce the health benefits, as well as the taste and aroma of the coconut oil. Coconut oil is used in cooking, skincare, and even as a herbicide.Our coconut oil is extrated by using a method of cold pressing to ensure the oil not loose his nutrients.
Coconut oil is wonderful as a face cleanser, moisturizer and sun screen, but it can also treat many skin disorders. The fatty acids (caprylic and lauric) in coconut oil reduce inflammation internally and externally and moisturize, making them a great solution for all types of skin conditions.
If you have dandruff or dry hair, coconut oil has the perfect fatty acids to help improve these conditions. In fact, there is so much coconut oil can do for hair.
Because of the energy-creating abilities of coconut oil and the fact it’s a no-carb oil, it is no wonder that it is beneficial for losing weight. It helps burn fat and calories, decrease appetite, and in studies it has been especially helpful in losing belly fat.
Oil pulling with coconut oil has been used for centuries as a way to cleanse the mouth of bacteria and help heal periodontal disease.
Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL cholesterol) in your body, but also help convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols.
Coconut oil improves antioxidant levels and can slow aging. Coconut oil works by reducing stress on the liver and lowering oxidative stress.
Coconut oil has been known to clear up and improve UTI symptoms and kidney infections. The MCFAs in the oil work as a natural antibiotic by disrupting the lipid coating on bacteria and killing them.
The high levels of antioxidants present in virgin coconut oil proved to reduce inflammation and improve arthritis symptoms more effectively than leading medications.
The health benefits of coconut oil include hormone balance as well. Coconut oil may help naturally balance hormones because it’s a great source of saturated fat, including lauric acid.
Coconut oil has two qualities that help it fight cancer, including the ketones produced in the oil. Tumor cells are not able to access the energy in ketones and are glucose-dependent. It’s believed that a ketogenic diet could be a possible component of helping cancer patients recover. The second quality is the medium-chained fatty acid content in coconut oil. As the MCFAs digest the lipid walls of bacteria, they also can kill the helicobacter pylori bacteria that is known to increase the risk of stomach cancer.
Oxidative stress and free radicals are the two biggest culprits of osteoporosis. Since coconut oil has such high levels of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals, it is a leading natural treatment for osteoporosis.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid (monolaurin), which has been shown to reduce candida, fight bacteria and create a hostile environment for viruses. Many diseases today are caused by the overgrowth of bad bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites in the body.
Coconut also improves digestion as it helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins, calcium and magnesium. If coconut oil is taken at the same time as omega-3 fatty acids, it can make them twice as effective, as they are readily available to be digested and used by the body.
How To Use
Coconut oil is a versatile and popular oil that can be used in various ways for skincare, haircare, cooking, and more. Here are some common uses and ways to use coconut oil:
- Moisturizer: Coconut oil can be used as a natural moisturizer for the skin. Take a small amount of coconut oil and gently massage it into your skin until it is absorbed. It can be particularly beneficial for dry or rough areas like elbows, knees, and heels.
- Makeup remover: Coconut oil can effectively remove makeup, including waterproof mascara. Apply a small amount of coconut oil to a cotton pad or your fingertips and gently massage it onto your face to dissolve the makeup. Wipe off the residue with a clean cotton pad or rinse with water.
- Hair conditioner: Coconut oil can be used as a deep conditioning treatment for your hair. Warm up a small amount of coconut oil until it becomes liquid, then apply it to your hair from roots to tips. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight for intense conditioning. Rinse it out thoroughly and shampoo your hair as usual.
- Cooking oil: Coconut oil is a popular cooking oil due to its high smoke point and unique flavor. It can be used for sautéing, frying, baking, or as an ingredient in recipes. Use it as a substitute for other oils or butter in your cooking.
- Oil pulling: Oil pulling is an ancient practice that involves swishing oil in your mouth to improve oral health. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and swish it around in your mouth for 10-15 minutes, then spit it out. Rinse your mouth with water afterward and brush your teeth as usual.
- Body scrub: Mix equal parts of coconut oil and sugar or salt to create a natural exfoliating scrub. Gently massage it onto damp skin in circular motions, then rinse off with water. This can help remove dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Why Choose Us
Our Oils are obtained by using the mechanism of cold pressing. The cold-pressed oils are extracted from nuts, seeds, and peels of fruits with the help of steel pressers. Unlike others our oils do not use heat for extractions and are pressed at low temperatures, making them one of the bests. The seeds are crushed raw without roasting. It helps to retain the aroma, flavours, and healthy nutrition. The zero involvement of heat in the cold-pressed method makes it a better choice. Although it is a time-consuming process, the quality is much better when compared to the other oils. Besides retention, natural aroma, nutrition, flavour, and texture are its other highlights.
On the contrary, the refined oil-making process involves filtration through various unwanted and hazardous chemicals and heat, making the oils look light and shiny. This mechanized process makes the oilseed devoid of natural organic ingredients that our body needs daily. Refined oil has a lot of fat and is vacant of nutrition.