Overview:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Mesua ferrea is a plant with medicinal characteristics that can help the body recover from various ailments. Over the years, Mesua ferrea has been used to treat multiple infections connected with vomiting, urinary tract abnormalities, and urinary disorders. But did you know that clearing toxins from the stomach and treating stones also benefit the body in various ways
- Beneficial Properties for Liver
- Expectorant (used to treat cough)
- Diuretic (expelling excess water from the body)
- Antipyretic (reducing fever)
- Analgesic (pain-relieving)
- Hemostatic (ceasing bleeding)
Nagkesar can be safely taken with other herbal medicines, vitamins, or remedies and no side effects are observed. However, if you see any side effects, seek immediate medical help from your physician who has prescribed it to you and get proper treatment to overcome your side effects.