Emblica Oil روغن آملہ
Indian gooseberry is a tree that grows in India, the Middle East, and some southeast Asian countries. Indian gooseberry has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Today people still use the fruit of the tree to make medicine Amla oil is a natural oil used for hair health that contains extracts from the Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica). It is said to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss and premature graying. When used as a hair treatment, amla oil is applied to the scalp or facial hair.
Amla oil is most commonly used to promote hair and scalp health, but amla oil has many other uses. Common uses of amla oil include:
- improve immune function
- lower or control cholestrol levels
- lower or control blood sugar levels
- improve brain health and function
- reduce the effects of premature aging
- improve vision
- reduce dry skin
- reduce dehydration
- lighten or brighten the skin
- improve respiratory function and coughs
- reduce cold and flu recovery time
- reduce the risk of cancer and chronic diseases
- improve blood pressure
- improve cardiovascular health
- reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, age spots, and wrinkles
- improve vision and eye health
- reduces inflammation
- reduces sinus congestion
- improve digestion and food absorption
- enhances male fertility
- improve urinary health
- strengthen the scalp and hair.
- reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying.
- stimulate hair growth.
- reduce hair loss.
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections.
- prevent or treat fungal and bacterial hair and scalp infections.
- improve overall appearance of hair.
- Calories: 66
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: less than 1 gram
- Carbs: 15 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Vitamin C: 46% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin B5: 9% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 7% of the DV
- Copper: 12% of the DV
- Manganese: 9% of the DV
- Potassium: 6% of the DV