Soybeans are members of the pea (legume) family of vegetables and have been a staple of Asian cuisines for thousands of years.
Soy and soy foods are popular especially for people following vegetarian and vegan diets. This is due to their high-quality (‘complete’) protein content, and their ability to be processed into milk and meat substitutes.
- May Protect Your Skin
- May Control Weight Gain And Cholesterol Levels
- May Reduce The Risk Of Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- May Help Manage Diabetes
- May Strengthen Your Hair
- May Promote Heart Health
- May Prevent Bone Diseases In Women
- May Treat Sleep Disorders And Depression
Side Effects of Soybean:
The side effects of soybean may include:
- May alter thyroid function in people with iodine deficiency