Safaid Musli موصلی سفید
Chlorophytum borivilianum is a herb with lanceolate leaves, from tropical wet forests in peninsular safed musli. It is cultivated and eaten as a leaf vegetable in some parts of India, and its roots are used as a health tonic under the name safed musli.
Chlorophytum borivilianum has therapeutic application in Ayurvedic system of medicine. Generally, it is considered very good to increase general body immunity. Its aphrodisiac properties have proved very much useful for the people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and to increase male potency.
- Musli is a very popular aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is often prescribed for enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue. It is particularly used for individuals with low sperm count and low libido.
- It is also regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions. The roots of the herb are also used to strengthen the general immune system of the body.
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
- Musli proves useful as a nutritive tonic for both the mother and the fetus, during pregnancy and is also used to replenish the body fluids during the postpartum stage.
- The herb improves the quantity and flow of breast milk, in feeding mothers.
- It has many health promotional benefits. It is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- The activities of vitamin C and antioxidant enzymes are also enhanced by the use of this plant species.
- Research has indicated that the plant species is used for curing diabetes and arthritic conditions.
- Musli is also beneficial in the treatment of natal and postnatal problems.
- Its regular use causes increase in the level of High Density Lipoprotein (HDL or good cholesterol) and decrease in the plasma and hepatic lipid profiles.
- Apart from rejuvenating the reproductive system, the herb prevents premature ejaculation and is also used in chronic leucorrhoea.\
- Vitamin E. Amount: 6.1 mg. Daily Value: 31%
- Thiamin. Amount: .8 mg. Daily Value: 52%
- Riboflavin. Amount: .9 mg. Daily Value: 52%
- Niacin. Amount: 10.3 mg. Daily Value: 52%
- Vitamin B6. Amount: 1 mg. Daily Value: 52%
- Folate. Amount: 207 mcg. …
- Vitamin B12. Amount: 3.1 mcg. …
- Pantothenic Acid. Amount: 3.9 mcg.