Mint Paper Leaf ( پودینہ )
Mint is the name for over a dozen plant species, including peppermint and spearmint that belong to the genus Mentha.
These plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms.
Mint is a popular ingredient in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and alcoholic drinks to sauces, salads and desserts.
While eating the plant offers some health benefits, research shows that several of mint’s health benefits come from applying it to the skin, inhaling its aroma or taking it as a capsule.
- Rich in Nutrients.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive tract disorder.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain.
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms.
- May Mask Bad Breath.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.