Super Grow Croton oil has been used in certain dermatological procedures, such as chemical peels. When applied in controlled concentrations, it can help remove the outermost layers of the skin, leading to skin rejuvenation, improvement in texture and tone, and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Made From Fresh Croton Seeds
Croton oil is extracted using the cold pressing method from the Croton tiglium Linn. It is a small tree that is native to the Malay Archipelago and India. The basic nature of this oil is of a strong purgative and hence, it is causes irritation when applied to the skin, further, it can cause skin lesions and severe diarrhea. Croton oil is toxic in nature and thus, today it is not in usage to that extent to which it was in the older times. Today, the most basic usage of this oil is as an ingredient in many facial peels.
Croton oil is used in the production of chemical peels that are used for the skin exfoliation. If applied to the skin, it swamp off thin layer off epidermis which lead to burning sensation and deep pain on the skin. Though Croton oil leads to sharp pain, redness and burning, the chemical skin peels based on Croton oil have the strongest side effects as well as risks.
Croton oil is used in ancient Chinese medicine to provide relief from constipation. It should not be used without the supervision of the trained health practitioner.
Croton oil provides a cytocidal effect on the cancer cells. It is also useful for the skin eruption and eczema as well as urticarial.
Croton oil has been used in the treatment of specific skin conditions, such as stubborn warts, keratoses (precancerous skin growths), and certain types of acne. Its blistering properties can help remove or destroy the affected tissues.
Croton oil has exfoliating properties that can help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. This can result in smoother, clearer skin and may be beneficial for individuals with dull or congested skin.
The application of croton oil can stimulate the turnover of skin cells, leading to the regeneration of fresh skin cells. This can help improve the overall appearance and health of the skin.
How To Use
- Schistosomiasis: Croton oil is helpful in treating the ailment of Schistosomiasis and also in the treatment of some intestinal parasites.
- Constipation: This oil is often used in treating the problem of constipation owing to its purgative aspects. After this oil is used, it causes violent bowel movements inside your body and within 2 to 3 hours watery stools can be observed.
- Counter-irritant: Croton oil is used as a counter irritant by many persons in order to get relief in irritations; however this oil causes inflammation in that particular part of the body to which it is applied. To be benefitted from its counter irritant effect and in order to decrease the inflammation and irritation in the concerned area, this oil is applied in some other area so that, it causes inflammation in that area reducing the inflammation in the concerned area. for aromatherapy purposes by adding a few drops to a diffuser or inhaler. Inhaling the scent of the oil may help improve focus and concentration.
- Facial peels: Croton oil is used as an active ingredient in various facial peel treatment products. In order to get the treatment for specific areas, dermatologists often vary the amount of this oil they use in their treatments. These treatments with different proportions of this oil are meant for different areas like neck, eyes or any other area.
This oil should be used in only small doses due to its heavily toxic nature. Its overdose should be totally avoided. Women and children should not use this oil to any extent. Its usage is recommended to be not more two to three drops and that too under administration. It should be seen that this pure oil doesn’t falls on your skin as it can cause lesions on it.
Why Choose Us
Our Oils are obtained by using the mechanism of cold pressing. The cold-pressed oils are extracted from nuts, seeds, and peels of fruits with the help of steel pressers. Unlike others our oils do not use heat for extractions and are pressed at low temperatures, making them one of the bests. The seeds are crushed raw without roasting. It helps to retain the aroma, flavours, and healthy nutrition. The zero involvement of heat in the cold-pressed method makes it a better choice. Although it is a time-consuming process, the quality is much better when compared to the other oils. Besides retention, natural aroma, nutrition, flavour, and texture are its other highlights.
On the contrary, the refined oil-making process involves filtration through various unwanted and hazardous chemicals and heat, making the oils look light and shiny. This mechanized process makes the oilseed devoid of natural organic ingredients that our body needs daily. Refined oil has a lot of fat and is vacant of nutrition.