Overview:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Bistort is a plant. The root and underground stem (rhizome) are used to make medicine.
Bistort is used for digestion problems, particularly diarrhea.
Some people apply bistort directly to the affected area for mouth and throat infections, and for wounds.
- Digestion problems such as diarrhea, when taken by mouth.
- Mouth and throat infections, when applied directly.
- Wounds, when applied directly.
- It is good herbal cure for Purelent Otorrhea.
- An infusion of its plant is used as a mouthwash to treat oral problems like bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, swollen gums, stomatitis, sore throat and looseness of teeth.
- Gargle with bistort is effective in curing these mouth problems.
- It is potent for curbing liver ailments like jaundice.
- It is helpful in curing dysentery and diarrhea.
- It is effective in killing intestinal worms.
- It is beneficial in treating bowel complaints and cholera.
- It is a good herbal treatment for urinary incontinence.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of bistort during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.