|Urdu Name:||موسلی سیاہ/ کالی موسلی|
|English Name:||Black Musli|
|Scientific Name:||Curculigo orchioides|
|Arabic Name:||موسلي اسود|
|Hindi Name:||मोसली काली|
This herbal plant is known by different names in different parts of the globe such as Golden eye-grass, Xian mao, Weevil-wort, Muralisyahoa, Sadamurali, Black Musali, and Black Musli in English.
Indications of Kali Musli
The holistic science of Ayurveda recognizes this medicinal herb as a powerful Rasayani Dravya and it is cited in ayurvedic scriptures for treating various health problems,
- Aphrodisiac, improves vigor.
- Anti-aging, promotes cell and tissue regeneration.
- increases weight.
- Treats gastritis, neuropathy, burning sensation in eyes.
- cures hyperacidity, gastritis.
- improves muscle strength.
- Health Benefits of Kali Musli.
- Promotes Male Reproductive Health.
- Remedies Urinary Tract Infection.
- Augments Liver Health.
- Women’s Health.
- Boosts Skin Complexion.
- Strengthens Immunity.
When taken in the appropriate dosage Kali Musli is well tolerated and does not have side effects.