Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange Citrus sinensis. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind. Sometimes, the leaves and flowers from the orange plant can be used as well.
orange oil 10 gram اورنج آئل
Some uses of orange oil.
- lift your mood or reduces stress
- treat skin conditions such as acne
- reduce pain or inflammation
- relieve stomach upset
- use as a natural household cleaner
- add a pleasant scent to a room or to products like perfumes and cleaners
- give flavor to a variety of foods and beverages
benefits of orange oil.
Orange oil can be effective at stopping the growth of some types of bacteria and fungi.
Orange oil appears to be effective at reducing levels of stress and anxiety. It may also be beneficial for depression.
orange oil could promote weight loss. They found that obese rats that were fed capsules of orange essential oil showed a reduction in weight gain as well as lowered cholesterol.