Cashew Nuts کاجو
The cashew tree is a tropical evergreen tree that produces the cashew seed and the cashew apple. The tree can grow as high as 14 m, but the dwarf cashew, growing up to 6 m, has proven more profitable, with earlier maturity and greater yields.
Cashew nuts are popular as a snack (appetizer) and used to make gravies, baked goods, vegan milk, and nut butter.
- Cashews Are Rich in Heart-Healthy Fatty Acids. …
- Cashews Make a Fantastic Vegan Cream. …
- Cashews Are Protein Rich. …
- Eating Cashews Could Boost Your Immune System. …
- Cashews Are an Excellent Source of Antioxidants. …
- Cashews Contain No Cholesterol. …
- Eating Cashews Lowers Your Risk of Gallstones. …
- Recipes Containing Cashews.
- 157 calories
- 8.56 grams (g) of carbohydrates
- 1.68 g of sugar
- 0.9 g of fiber
- 5.17 g of protein
- 12.43 g of total fat
- 10 milligrams (mg) of calcium
- 1.89 mg of iron
- 83 mg of magnesium
- 168 mg of phosphorus
- 187 mg of potassium
- 3 mg of sodium
- 1.64 mg of zinc